Thu, Feb 25|
The Outlet: Stop Holding Space
A safe space for Black folk to let it all out, relax and get plugged in.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CST
About The Event
Pop up to The Outlet, an exclusive Gutted Gang event happening Thursday, Feb 25 at 6:30 PM CT/ 7:30 PM ET. The Gutted Gang will color a page in the Gutted Affirmations Coloring Journal and rap about why we keep holding space for unfit people! Why!? It's making us miserable. Check out the blog-- Stop Holding Space for People Unfit to Fill It.
When it's gone be and where?
Thursday, February 25, 2021 6:30 PM CT/7:30 PM ET in a private Zoom.
Who all gone be there?
The Gutted Gang, periodt. Meaning, those who aint on the rah rah, clown shit. Those who tryna learn something new, be better, get they money, live they best life and stay lowkey. Those that have subscribed to the site and actively live that Gutted lifestyle. Trust me. We don't do that rah rah in the Gutted Gang!
What to expect?
Some real shit basically! Think of it like a wine down, a smoke sesh, even a car talk. It'll be good vibes, exclusive and real conversations and major keys that'll have you thinking and moving better. Before we get into the night's topic, we will:
- Do a quick lil ice breaker and ground rules for The Outlet,
- Check in with the gang, then set the vibes with 3 minutes of calming meditation, and
- Get on the same page in our Gutted Affirmations Coloring Journal (Click here to order yours--https://www.guttedfitness.com/affirmationsjournal. You don't wanna be left out fam!)
That's it! We gone get right into it cuz look... I don't know about yall, but this quarantine is ghetto for my life. I miss my folks, I miss real conversations, and chatting with yall is HIGHKEY my self care!
Hol' UP WAIT A MINUTE, YOU THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED?!
WIN A GUTTED AFFIRMATIONS COLORING JOURNAL OR A GUTTED HEADBAND by following these steps!!!
After linking up at the Outlet,
- post a picture of your Gutted Affirmations Coloring Page or doodle by February 28, 2021, 7 PM CT/8 PM ET.
- For your caption, finish this phrase, "I stopped holding space for unfit people to make space for _______" and include #GuttedAtTheOutlet.
- Tag 2 friends or more. Two is the requirement. Tag more for extra entries.
When you meet the post requirements, you will be entered into a random drawing to win either a Gutted Affirmations Coloring Journal OR a Gutted Headband. For extra entries, tag more friends in that one post. YES! You can tag them in your comments too but only on that one post! You DO NOT have to make a purchase to join the drawing. You can post your doodles too. Entries posted AFTER February 28, 7 PM CT/8 PM ET will not be entered in the drawing, but may be reposted and celebrated. One entry will be chosen live at Gutted Fitness's IG on March 3, 6 PM CT/ 7 PM ET and chile, we gone TURN UP!!
SO!! Link up with me and Justin on Sunday! It's bout to be a whole vibe!
Oh! And don't forget ya vibes!
- Click here to get hip on why some folks don't deserver space in our lives. Stop Holding Space for People Unfit to Fill It.
- Attire: We chilling! Grab ya chill wear. If you need some, check out the Gutted Apparel-- https://www.guttedfitness.com/shop
- Food Suggestions: Fruit Bowl and Dip of choice (Yogurt, Nut Butters)
- Drink Suggestions: Moscato (I like Risata Moscato D'Asti and Siegel Uber Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2018)
- Smells: Grab ya fav incenses from the corner store or order ya candles. (I love candles from my homies-- StoryCandlesAndGoods (https://storycandlesandgoods.com/) and Amour XXIV (www.amourxxiv.com)
- Herbal Essences: Feel free to bring and light ya J or your herbal pre-rolls. If you looking for an herbal preroll brand, check out my homegirl's line-- www.honeymoonbodyspirit.com
- Sounds: I mean, we gone be chatting but afterwards, I got you on the vibes. Check out the Gutted Playlists here! https://www.guttedfitness.com/gutted-workouts
- YA COLORING BOOK!! You gone need that! Click here to order yours--https://www.guttedfitness.com/affirmationsjournal.
Let me know if you have any questions fam!! See ya there!!